Recent Posts

Sunday, June 20, 2010

harmonix

today was insane. it's almost 4am and i consider this me going home early.
got to see surfer blood twice today, wavves and a bunch of other super amazing bands of which i am too lazy to list right now..

here's a little snippet of my night:
soo took a break to stand outside because wrongbar was a sweat box and had two guys stop me on the way in
"oh look it's lights"
"yeah i'm going to choose to take that as a compliment.."
"oh it is. you're just both the same height.. and you have the same eyessss"
"uhhh.."
"oh my god, i promise i'm not creepy! i'm not trying to creepily hit on you.. well, he is (looks at his friend who is nodding..)"
"haha oh my god" (at this point i just walked away laughing awkwardly hahaha)

ridiculous things happened tonight. but right now i'm waaaay too sleepy.

ps: les savy fav are insane and if you've never seen them live.. do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment