Recent Posts

Monday, June 21, 2010

"4am last call? dangerous."

..aka the theme of nxne.
(I've heard SO many people utter those words the past week. hahaha)

Tonight was pretty random/traumatizing/awsome.
I ended up watching a bit of the MMVA's, Melanie came over, as well as Christina and Sarah. We all walked around College for a bit, they got gelato and Melanie and I headed over to a bar for Dena's 22nd. Pretty much avoided going in, then when Dena dragged me in I got hit on way too much by so many dudes in brazil shirts. Terrifying. Especially terrifying sober. Bailed, walked around with Melanie, ended up heading over to Sneaks for a pitcher and some vegan nachos (she'd never been there - still surprised by this). It turned out to be a really decent night actually. Random nights are the best ones. So sleepy now, filming the first no dice video tomorrow.. hilarious.

Sleeps for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment