Recent Posts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

today

I headed to school early, after I had to head to school after work (I closed, which means I ended up dragging myself to school at 10:30pm.. not ideal.) to try to finish this stupid CAD assignment that just wasn't working for me. Lecture, lab (throwing my stuff together and handing it in), and then finishing my next 2 assignments in class (I'm determined to do this from now on).

Ended up hanging out with Josh again on my break before work, last week we went out for sushi and this week was Starbucks :) So good to see a friendly face to breakup such a mundane day. Headed to work where I actually laughed so much I cried. Played Misfits, no one knew what it was/recognized it. Terrifying.

and now I opted out of going to 751 tonight to sleep and watch movies. I am truly a hermit. A sleepy hermit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment