Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

decent days.

Today was alright. Not sleeping and going to an 8am class wasn't the greatest idea I've ever had. But I've got a solid idea of what I'm doing for my business cards for my collection now. The first thing my prof said while critiquing my work was "Oh wow... that's very goth".. (Crucifixes and a collection called "Black Math" isn't the most delicate impression haha) I'm surprisingly really happy with this though. I also decided to go ahead and make my life a little more complicated by creating an entirely new template and circle cards (instead of traditional business cards). I figure it's one more way of standing out, good or bad - since I've always been a bit of an oddball, why not have the same with my collection?

Ps: I'm not sewing my collection this year, but I'm doing all the classes and prep for it. Think black leather jackets with studs, buckles, feather detailing on some stuff, lots of black, tight jeans, black bandage dresses, antique detailing etc. Clothing only the brave could wear to any event, or to your favourite dive bar. ;)

Anyway, bailed on class, picked up my favourite flats from the repair place, napped and went to work. I wokeup to a bunch of BBM's from Lindsey praying I didn't have school or work (which I always do). But I promised I'd come to sneaks after, despite how tired I would be. (It's extremely hard/impossible for me to turn down sneaks nights with good friends). So headed home, then over to sneaks for late night foods with Steve, Cody, Lindsey and Leann. Back home and determined to watch the Fugitive because Steve Brown said to. hahaha

New glasses tomorrow, no class til thursday and my boots wednesday! Stoked :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment