Recent Posts

Friday, August 6, 2010

solid summer nights.

I finally got a new cord for my macbook.. it broke about two weeks ago. Worst ever! So expensive to replace too.

Today was cute. 
Heathers birthday, started off with Cody heading over to my place, grabbing some food, then tall boys for Heather and a bag of cheeseburger chips (seriously. try them). 
best birthday present haha?

Over to Bellewoods to watch her team play a softball game (most adorable team ever, 5 minutes in and I can tell they're such a little family to each other), walked over to meet up with Lindsey and headed over to Heathers. Saw some people I hadn't in a while, and then Lindsey and I decided to head over to Java for some food before 751. Awkward Sam hugs for the friendly faces there, always.

Quite a bit of walking tonight, and surprisingly, all I drank tonight was water. 

I think I want to go to the island tomorrow.. we'll see if I wake up to actually do that. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment