Recent Posts

Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's never been like that.

Hume, check them out here

I meant to go to the Island today, I'll do that later in the week I guess.. My sleep schedule is right back to messed up, so I woke up at 4pm today, despite Lindsey's BBM's telling me to wake the hell up haha

My day consisted of walking to make a tattoo appointment with Lindsey and Cody, Starbucks patios, lurking chapters for books, the Redroom patio with Chantel, and a really decent show at this new place on college, korova milkbar (I'm guessing in reference to Clockwork Orange). Anyway, that's where this Hume band comes in. They remind me a bit of The Most Serene Republic and Maps & Atlases, aka a very interesting but fun listen. (That means you should probably check them out).




The venue was super cute, they played upstairs (pictured above). Downstairs is a really cute restaurant/bar (amazing fries). Apparently they just opened, which you can definitely tell when you're inside, super clean and freshly painted. $4 dollar tallboys of PBR, you can't go wrong. Decent day.

On another note, I'm heading to windsor soon for a few days, and most likely Detroit too. I've never been to either but I'm always down for random adventures. My boredom astounds me after being in one place too long. I'm debating whether to just bail next summer and sublet a place in NY. Why the hell not, right?

aaand apparently my ears don't want to let me jump from 18's to 12's so I gotta go buy 14's tomorrow. Boo. My goal by my 21st is to have 7/16's in. 4 months should be a reasonable time for that.

And on a final note, have fun getting addicted to this song, because you will once you hear it.

(you're welcome)

0 comments:

Post a Comment