Recent Posts

Thursday, August 12, 2010

bail.




I'm always down to get in a car and drive anywhere. I think I just always have this desire to bail on wherever I am. I don't think there's anything I love more than throwing whatever into a bag and just going anywhere with a couple friends. About a week ago over dinner at Java, Lindsey asked me if I wanted to come with her to Windsor - which I was 100% down for. 

So in her car Jess, Lindsey, Cody and I headed exactly there last night. 
I've never seen so much of nothing in my life, fields for days and the land was freakishly flat too. 

I realized when we got here I'd never been this south (or west?) in Canada before. My travels in my life have consisted of Ottawa, New York, and now I guess Windsor/Detroit. Sad? Maybe. But I guarantee you once school is done, I'll be impossible to keep track of.

So far so good. Beers in hot tubs, and swimming forever in the pool is definitely a good way to start the trip. We're going to some road tonight that's supposed to be all creepy or something (pretty sure Jess is terrified). The only thing I'm afraid of in relation to that is mosquitos haha

Stopping off in Detroit for a bit today, because why not? It's not even 20 minutes away. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment