Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sick little dog.

The only reason I wokeup/got out of bed today was because I had to work. I'm sooo sick. Work again tomorrow, and then seeing if Danier's delivered my jacket yet. So ridiculously excited/impatient about that. 

On another note: This weekend's thanksgiving. I won't be attending my family dinner for the second year in a row, I'll probably end up having a mini thanksgiving dinner to myself, and watch movies all day. Or buy the new walking dead book and read that.. :) ALSO! Realized I have the channel The Walking Dead will be aired on, so excited about this. I've been taping my ears so I should be 7/16ths or bigger (probably bigger) by the end of the week.


for now? Chai tea with vanilla almond milk and movies til I fall asleep. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment