Recent Posts

Friday, July 9, 2010

vintage love.

So we road tripped it up to Wasaga beach yesterday. Such an amazing day, swam for so long. And there were so many waves (sooo fun). Ended up hitting up a VV on the way home that we saw when we were getting of the highway. We all ended up with some amazing finds. Especially considering I haven't found amazing shoes in a VV in years.

SO. GOOD. The best part was I got this at the NICEST patio/balcony right on the beach. I should have taken a photo of the view. One of the best days I've had this summer by far.
love love love this scarf. and for 3 dollars? such a win.
Excuse my blackberry camera, I was too lazy to get the nikon out haha.
These boots only cost me $10 and they're pretty much brand new. Amazing? I'd say so.
obsessed with these flats! SO comfortable and they have the tiniest heel.

excuse my floor. haha


so how gorgeous is this bag?? definitely going to end up buying this one. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment