Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I really need to start answering my phone..

I am, hands down, the worst girl to call on a whim. 
Actually, that sounds awful. 
But I usually give off the impression that I screen my calls-
or I hate whoever is calling me (that's only sometimes) due to my ..lack of.. well.. Basically I never answer the phone. So today I finally got around to listening to my messages that had collected over the weekend, only a dozen or so. (But not by the same person so I guess that might make it a bit worse haha). What I got was the usual: hilarious threats - if I was asleep - which I definitely was, but for good reason (blackout anyone?) awkward confused messages, and well, more angry threats for me to wake up and hangout. Most of them made me laugh pretty hard to be honest, because all I could think about was what was actually happening when they left said messages. 
Moral of the story? 
I should probably answer my phone. 
Will I? Probably not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment