Recent Posts

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The old and the new.

Well, for all of those with the glorious vision I lack - I'm in need of new glasses. That's the thing about actually needing to wear glasses - it's not so much a choice as a necessity. 

Anyhew..

Since I am one of those unfortunate enough to actually need glasses to see, I've been searching for a pair that I find classic but something I won't get bored of so easily. I'm especially fond of mixing items of clothing that are originally very masculine and mixing it with feminine aspects (boy blazers with cute flats or skirts and blouses). 
The thing with glasses is when you're wearing the things everyday without any other options you get bored of them reeeeaally fast.

Sooo here's what I've been looking at. Yes, not the most original on this one but they're classic for a reason. I'm especially fond of the tortoise shell styles - more so than the solid black as I already have black hair, and I feel like tortoise is more feminine. Here's a look:




0 comments:

Post a Comment