Recent Posts

Friday, April 8, 2011

Pretty Anthropologie Things

So here are few things I picked up for my new place from my work! Anthropologie seriously has the bessst smelling candles. They're higher in price (the two I bought are $22, and $32 reg.) but so worth it. And the soap and hand cream is huuuuge and smells so great - the bottles are gorgeous as well. I bought super cute hand towels too! Which I've wanted since I saw them in NYC. I think I have a decorating addiction.. haha




Anthro describes the African Jasmine Candle as: lush jasmine mixed with floral notes of tuberose, orchid and plumeria, with hints of fresh grapefruit and melon.

I bought it because my work smells so amazing all the time, so I sniffed out the candle I kept walking past that smelled absolutely amazing (all of them do really) and here it was! It's HUGE. 100 hour burn time is a huge plus, and it fills the room with the scent for hours but isn't overwhelming. I love it.




ABOVE (what I bought) Cape Apricot.
BELOW The various scents of this candle you can buy

Vanilla & Fig: a perfect blend of lush vanilla, orchid petals, figwood and black mission figs
Angel Food: sweet vanilla, butter and caramel combine to create this decadent mixture
Sweet Vanilla & Cinnamon: a comforting blend of nutmeg, vanilla bean and cinnamon crust
Apple Blossom: red currant, apple blossom, magnolia and sugared orchid are topped with a hint of vanilla
Pineapple Ginger Cake: a decadent blend of warm ginger, vanilla, fresh pineapple and sugar
Cape Apricot: apricot, fresh peaches and clove, sprinkled with a hint of brown sugar

0 comments:

Post a Comment