Recent Posts

Sunday, November 7, 2010

So here's the plan.

Ok so here's how my mind works.

What do I want to buy (which ends up in a huge list of things, like my previous post.)

Then I have to think about what I can buy in value village etc that will look exactly like what I want, or what I can easily pattern draft and sew myself.

Then I have to think about what I can buy here in Toronto, and what I can't.

Alas, here is my list of things I will for sure be buying whilst in New York. Most of it is from Topshop, actually all of it is except for the bag, which they seem to only have in the Urban Outfitters in NY.

I'm tempted to buy that jacket from Oak, but it's 500 bucks and I can totally just make my own for probably about 300.. Plus, I haven't sewn in months and wanted to make myself a winter jacket.. seems like a good project for the winter break.

I have to keep in mind that I want to stock up on some serious vintage pieces like rings etc from amazing shops while in New York too, so saving that $$ I'd be spending on that wool jacket and spending it on things like that will work out excellent in the end. :D






0 comments:

Post a Comment