Recent Posts

Monday, March 29, 2010

puddle stomper?

I've got to hold my breath
Because the puddle that got you is bound to get me too
And I shouldn't hold my breath
Because a sponge like you needs a puddle to go to
And I, I have breathing room
Because the puddle in which you fell 
My diamond coated plastic could repel

And I will repel you just like you're one of the others
And I will expel you just like you're one of the others
Because you are, one of the others now
It's kind of weird, I think, the way that people change
Think you know someone, but you don't, but you can't
Because you'll never be alone
And I'll always be alone

Because you're a sponge
Who would ever guess it?
Not me, not me, but I don't even know anymore
And how am I to know anymore

And I,

I'm out of breath, because I've been holding it for years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment